Friday, April 9, 2010

TOUGH GRATITUDE

Sometimes gratitude is difficult. I try to give thanks daily but there are some days when I'm so worn out physically and emotionally that it's a stretch to find something to be thankful for.
Like today. Sunbeam has been sick but quite active and cranky. The heat has been incredible. It was difficult getting anything done when holding Sunbeam with one arm and juggling Sunshine's questions and attempts to take over the computer.
But last night, Sunshine slept without a nappy and I actually got up every 3 hours to bring him to the potty. Despite my disturbed rest and Sunbeam's fever, I actually did get some work done today. And I had some leftover yummy cocoa cookies (hazelnut and Lindt mint).
Sometimes I have to think hard to find the smallest things to be grateful for, but there is always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment